Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Playdate With Kaira.....

....At the Chimpie Champ!

This is a jungle theme playground in Holland. There's one in Aalsmeer and one in Oosterhout. Oosterhout is the middle point for us and Kaira 妹妹's family so we met there for our playdate today. =)

The day started out great with some sun and not much wind. It was a lovely drive to Oosterhout and I was a good girl in the car and didn't grumble much. =) Once we reached Chimpie Champ, we realised it's a HUGE indoor playground. There were so many things to play!




So happy!







We started off with the slides cos Kaira was already there and having fun! This slide was better than the one in Robbeburg as it's not as steep and high and I could slide down on my own without fear. It was GREAT fun! Wheeeee! I loved to climb up the stairs to the slides too. =)

BUT the best thing there were the CARS! There were a lot of them all over the playground and many different models to choose from. My favourite was the red "Mercedes". =) I played with the cars 70% of the time. Not much else interest me besides the slides.




Traffic Police coming!










Uh-oh! I'm stuck!







Even though it was a playdate with Kaira, we didn't really play together since there were too many distractions, cars for me and ball pools for Kaira. However, I did a very sweet thing. I held Kaira's hands (on Mummy's urging) when we went to the changing room to wash our hands before lunch. Aunty Weisze and Uncle Issac were very nice to give me a belated birthday present. I look forward to meeting them soon again (not because I want more presents though =p) cos I had so much fun today. =)



Aunty Weisze and the lovely Kaira!









All zonked out after play....zzzzz






Click here for more photos.

PS: From Kaira's blog, Uncle Issac filmed down a video that Trisha trying to show Kaira how to "play" with the cars. Pretty hilarious. =)

No comments: