I had a cold and low grade fever on Friday but has recovered more or less by Saturday afternoon so Daddy made a last minute invitation to his colleague to join us for dim sum lunch at Kee Lun Palace on Sunday.
We went for my Little Gym class in the morning and by the time we came out at 10:30am, the sun was shining brightly and there's no sign of rain. =) It definitely lifted up Mummy's spirits cos she kept worrying it will rain and dampen our mood. Anyway, in the class, I was exploring around instead of listening to the teacher and when I love to do one thing, I'll keep doing it many times over! Oh, I'm now more adept at hanging from the bar too!
Following and copying my classmate, Gloria.
Going through the mini obstacle course.
(PS: I did this consecutively 3 times!)
Into the "doughnut" I go.
Loves to say "Ta-la" when I completed a "stunt".
It actually means "Ta-da!" =p
Then it's off to a sumptuous dim sum lunch. This time, since there's 4 adults, Daddy and Mummy can order more variety of food to eat. They even tried out the Peking duck and it was indeed yummilicious but I get to eat NONE of it. =( Not that I want to anyway. I ate almost nothing cos none of the food interests me except the prawn spring roll (first time I ate prawn) and the prawn crackers in the Peking duck dish. Mummy actually order fried rice but when the dish came out, they realised they ordered the wrong thing! What a sotong she is! Hahah! She ordered 星洲炒米, thinking it is fried rice but it's actually 米粉 and it's cooked in curry powder hence too spicy for me. In the end, I survived on 2 pieces of biscuits and an early afternoon milk. =p
I insisted on holding Mummy's bag. Do I look like a Ah 婆?
Our lovely friends, Uncle Peisong and Aunty Amanda.
(Did you see the Peking duck on the table?)










No comments:
Post a Comment