Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mmmmmmm.....M! - Part 2

We completed our learning of the letter M over 2 more sessions.

What did we learn in the 1st session?

1) A new set of M words, including milk, macaroni, mushroom, moon, mouth and mountain.
2) I drank milk, ate macaroni and mushroom for one of my meals with my mouth, of course. =p




Me and my BIG BIG mouth!







3) Mummy and I made a astronaut out of toilet paper roll! Aren't we smart? =p So I asked the astronaut to fly me to the moon. Of course, Mummy and I made a moon too! =)



Will you fly me to the moon, please?





4) Finally we did some mushroom stamping and painting to end the fun session.

What about the 2nd session?

1) I started to practice writing on the worksheet after which Mummy introduced the final set of M words to me. They are motorcycle, mother, masks, medals, mailbox.
2) I was confused when Mummy asked if I know who is my mother. She said it's her. How can that be? Isn't Mummy called Mummy or Mama? How did she become mother now? *scratch my head* Anyway, I think I'll understand when I'm older. =p
3) We played with the masks Mummy and I did before and Daddy joined in to be the monkey.



Do I look like Dumbo the Elephant?





4) Finally we did my favourite part, making a gold medal for me to wear. =)


Medal presenation......I want to thank my Mama, Papa and everyone who loves me! =p





Click here for photos of our fun sessions!

No comments: