Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

This Is The Way I Brush My Teeth

Sometime back, Mummy blogged about me being able to rinse my mouth. Sad to say, I seem to have lost that skill for the past 1-2 months. I don't "pui" out the water but instead, I went back to drinking it! Mummy and Daddy are disappointed but they know that I will re-learn again very soon. =) Thanks for the vote of confidence, Daddy and Mummy! =)

Anyway, this blog entry is about me brushing my teeth. I have improved a lot and can brush my teeth much better on my own compared to a few months back. Kudos to Daddy and Mummy for being my role model and showing me how to do it everytime.





This is the way I brush my teeth.









似摸似样hor?







Paiseh that you will need to turn your head to the left to view this video. Silly Mummy didn't take it the right way up! =p

No comments: