Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 26, 2009

Alone On CNY...Again

Why is it again? If you recall, last year's CNY Eve, I had to spend it alone with Trisha cos Daddy had to be in Cologne for a business trip.

Same thing this year. Daddy went to work today which is 初一 and left for Cologne tonight and will be back on Wednesday night (初三), so I'm spending 3 days of the CNY alone with Trisha. Like I said last year, it's no big deal since we are not celebrating CNY here. However, last week, when I saw my family's early reunion dinner photos, I felt very very homesick! I really wish we are back home celebrating the festivities with family and friends but alas, we decided to save Daddy's leave for visits from family sometime in April/May.

Anyway, time flies and we'll surely be celebrating next year's CNY back home in Singapore! I'm so looking forward to that!

No comments: