I'm not a baker and not really interested in baking cos I'm a lazy person. I don't like to prepare all the flour, eggs, etc needed for making cakes or muffins. Very messy, I think. That's why when I saw the pre-prepared brownie-mix on offer at €1.50, I grabbed it without even thinking. It even came with a cardboard baking tray, saved me some money to buy one which I may only use once. =p As I said, I bought without thinking cos after translating the instructions, I realised, I need a mixer! And I don't own one! *Panic!* But lucky lucky me! I found an electric mixer in one of the cupboards and it has been left behind by the landlord! Phew!
So Trisha finally had her lesson in brownie baking. =) Maybe it's not really fun for her cos she didn't get to break eggs, mix in the flour, etc but I think she likes to see the mixer in action. Anyway, the next time I buy this browniemix again, I'll buy some chocolate chips and she can help me put that in. =)
Oh, by the way, the brownies are yummy. =) Time to buy a tub of ice-cream to go with it! =)
The brownie mix for me, the idiot baker. =)
The mixer that saved the day!
Ok, doesn't look that yummy but it is!










1 comment:
Wah!! it looks yummy..can i have a share? =P
Post a Comment