We had a fun filled hour this afternoon learning some words starting with B and they are Bear, Broccoli, Bread and Beans. I had a teddy bear to "study" with me! I loved hugging the bear (so sweet to see her do that ^_^).
We also used some brown baking paper, a toilet roll and the bear face to make a standing bear. After the craft session, I realised I can actually put my hand through the toilet roll and the bear became a bear puppet! So fun! =)
Mummy has a bear shape cutter and we used it to cut into the bread and made 3 little bears for our next acitivity. Before dinner ,we read the story "Goldilocks and the 3 Bears" (using the 3 bear shaped bread) and sang the song "The Bear Went Over the Mountain". To end it off after dinner, we read 2 other bear related stories from her Bedtime storybook and played with bubbles. I seemed to be saying "bubbles" but the pronounciation doesn't seem right but it's ok, I'll get there very soon! =)
Oh, when watching the "Hi-5" vcd, we learned some more new B words too! Bottle, Bat, Body, Bee, Butterfly and had a great Bath after dinner!
Here's our lesson time!
Greedy me NOT feeding Bear Bear. =p
Playing with bubbles
Mummy has more lessons on B lined up for the weekend that Daddy can do with me! I'm so looking forward to the weekend! =)













No comments:
Post a Comment