For the past week, there's been a little monster staying with us instead of our sweet little girl. Since Trisha recovered from her illness last friday, she's been quite a handful.
When she doesn't get exactly what she wants, she'll burst out into a shrill scream and cry torrents of tears until we give in to her demands. She's been difficult to put to sleep at night, in a foul mood when she wakes up at night, refuses to put on her jacket/sweater when told, spits out her food when she doesn't want to eat, short tempered and just generally being terrible.
Mummy has looked into her mouth and her gums at the rear look whitish and tender. Hopefully, it's the molars that're causing her discomfort and this phase should pass when her teeth come out...cross our fingers. Return our sweet Trisha to us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I am really quite concerned about this terrible two thingy because when the twins turn two I will have twice the terrible twos!!! Notice the number of 'T's?
I will be following Trisha's (another 'T') terrible two stage.
Post a Comment