Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Eeee....Part 2

Continuing with E.....

Firstly, Mummy taught me about eggs (hers and Daddy's favourite food). She showed me how to crack an egg and how raw eggs look like. So there's 2 parts to an egg - egg white and egg yolk. I tasted steamed egg for one of my dinners and yesterday, Mummy boiled an egg for me and let me peeled the egg shells. Of course, I tasted the cooked egg white and egg yolk. Hmm...prefer the egg yolk cos I won't need to chew...hehehe. And Mummy has yet to cook me some scrambled eggs!

On another day, we learned the number 8 (eight!) and our body parts that start with "E", namely, eyes, ears and elbows. If you do remember, elbow is actually the 2nd word that I learn to speak! And now I can speak the word "eight". Listen.



As for the crafty part, to reinforce the number eight in my little brain, Mummy said spiders have 8 legs and so we did a spidey headband with 8 dangling legs! (Hmm...the headband reminds me of my Mongolian princess headband from 奶奶). Octupus also has 8 legs but Mummy said to leave this to the time when we learn "O". =)

No comments: