Ok, this post is not about something disgusting as assumed from the post title.
It's about "E"! It's about all the new words I learned starting with "E". Elephant, elk, eagle, eggs, envelope, eight, ear, eyes and elbows!
As Mummy was not feeling well the past week, we only have "lessons" as and when she's not too tired but I still had lots of fun no matter how short the fun is!
We started with learning about animals that start with "E" and the most common one is of course the biggest animal on land - the elephant! There's a Cbeebies children's show called "Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies" and it's a cartoon where Mama Mirabelle (an elephant) shows home movies of animals to her son (Max) and his friends, Bo (cheetah) and Karla (zebra) teaching them all about the animals in this world. It was pretty educational even for Mummy and Mummy wonders how much I can absorb from the cartoon. =p
Previously, we learned from Aunty Tona how to make an elephant nose with paper towel roll so Mummy decided to make it more fun and made me a elephant mask, with the long trunk and big ears (hence teaching me that ears start with "E" too!)
Then it's storytime and sing-a-long time! We read an Indian folktales about elephants and sang and elephant song!
Mummy is very happy to say, I can recognize the letter "E" and can also say it out loud after our lessons. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment