I was on "M.C." for the last one week. Caught the flu bug and was coughing and having a runny nose with lots of yucky mucus. =( I have already recovered more or less and luckily Daddy and Trisha didn't get the bug from me. Actually Daddy nearly got it too but he rested for one day and was up and about very soon. *Phew*
So the lack of updates in the blog till now.
I didn't really get to rest a lot during the daytime cos she demanded my attention quite frequently. I can't even sit on the sofa and rest while she played on her own. She insisted I sit with her on the mat and watch her "cook" and be a "doctor". So instead of doing my own stuff like blogging when she napped in the day, I napped with her for 3 consecutive afternoons. Those were my medication. Luckily, it sort of worked and I'm better now. =)
Anyway, when I'm not feeling too tired, I still managed to start learning the alphabet with her. Fortunately, this week it's letter E and there isn't a lot of word with "E" and it's a relatively easy week. Keep a lookout for the entry on our learning through fun play. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment