So fast! I'm already into my 3rd week as a toddler (but I'm not toddling around yet though...sigh)
I didn't improve much on my walking actually, just that I'm no longer pulling my left leg along and I understand that I need to lift it up and then put it in front of me, else I really look like I'm walking with a limp!
I'm still afraid to let go and I get tired after walking for some time. I think I haven't found the joy of walking.....yet. However, I do like to walk with my walker and then stop after a few steps to look around, touch this, touch that and Mummy PP says I'm kaypo....hahhaha...Mummy PP, this is called curious, ok? =p
Mummy PP managed to capture a video of my walking again. In this video, I keep pulling at my pants, I wonder why too...kekeke....
Then one day, Mummy PP got bored and thinking since I don't have much hair, might as well cover it all up with a headgear. She was deciding between a "Fatimah" look or a chic fashion look for me. In the end I didn't cooperate with the "Fatimah" look so no photos to show. But do I look chic in this picture?
The "Fatimah" look is actually wrapping up my head with blanket and make it look like I'm wearing the tudung. I actually look very cute in it...hahah...next time, I'll let Mummy PP take photo of me with that headgear....kekeke. =)
Today, I was so tickled by Mummy PP blowing into my hand that I chuckled away merrily!










No comments:
Post a Comment