Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Turning One...Soon!

In 3 more days, I'll be ONE!

Wow...time really.....vroom...past so fast!

Mummy is feeling pretty sad these few days as my birthday approaches.

Reason being, that she can't organize a big "I'm One" birthday bash for me and seeing all her SMH friends having such wonderful birthday parties for their babies is making her feel even more sad.

She feels like she let me down and feels guilty for not giving me a party with cake, presents, balloons, loved ones all around, etc. But I tell you hor...I don't even know what's a birthday, let alone will enjoy a birthday party! Mummy is so SILLY! As long as there's Mummy, Daddy with me, I'm more than happy!

Anyway, I think Mummy will make it up to me when we go back to Singapore in a few years time and definitely organize a BIG Birthday Bash for me. =)

So this will be a quiet affair for the 3 of us, at home, with a small nice chocolate cake (hope it's nice, but I can't eat. =p). No frills, no banner, no balloons, no lots of presents, no birthday favours....Just me, Mummy and Daddy....I'm so blessed. =)

Can't wait for my birthday on Friday! =)

1 comment:

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

hi trisha, ryan also had a quiet & cosy 1 yr old bd.... enjoy the cosiness with your loving parents!!
hi lawpei, normally what time u wld be on msn? wld like to ask u something leh..hehe.. ;p