Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weddings!

Today is a happy and special day for 2 Kellys.

The first Kelly is Mummy's Secondary school friend. SHE is getting married today.

Mummy is supposed to attend her church wedding but because of my fall, she decided to give it a miss and stay home and monitor me. She felt very apologetic to her friend, Kelly. =( Sorry, Aunty Kelly, it's my fault. Mummy will send you a "sorry" card and I'll say my "sorry" in the card too, ok? =p We wish you and your hubby a blessed and blissful marriage filled with laughter, joy and fun! =)

The second Kelly is Daddy's Secondary school friend. HE is getting married today too (errmmm...not to Mummy's Kelly, ok?)

Uncle Kelly and Aunty Fiona's church wedding ceremony was in the afternoon and by then, Mummy felt that I was doing well and not suffering from any symptoms of a head concussion, so we joined in the witnessing of their solemnisation.

In the evening, I attended my first wedding dinner. Thank you Uncle Kelly and Aunty Fiona for inviting me too! =) I only need a highchair so no need to give angbao right? =p

We wish Uncle Kelly and Aunty Fiona a wonderful, happy marriage forever! Hope to have playmates to play with me soon! =)

Below are the photos from the wedding!

No comments: