Aiyo, I have diarrhoea or commonly known as L.S (Lao Sai in hokkien) too.
For 3 full days! Since Sunday after constipated for 2 days!
It's causing my pretty butt cheeks to be red red. =(
Mummy PP has been feeding me the good "bacteria" (Lactobacillius acidophillius) to help me counterattack this diarrhoea since yesterday but it didn't seem to go away. So today, Mummy and Gong Gong brought me to see a doctor.
Diagnosis?
Probably a mild case of stomach flu as I was overall still drinking milk and water, eating porridge and cereal (though not a lot) and still very alert, playful and active. I do feel feverish in the mornings but after crawling here, climbing there, perspiring a lot, the fever went away...heheh...=)
I hope that this bad bad thing go away soon cos I don't like to have Mummy keep changing my diapers. I think the increased number of wipings on my buttocks have caused the redness on my diaper area....not a pretty sight. =( So no photos to show, ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment