Today was a LOUSY Monday.
It started off pretty good. She sort of ate more porridge cos I fed her using biscuit instead of spoon (like eating cavier).
Then at 1pm plus when I wanted to feed her formula milk, she started crying the moment I put her lying down. There's no way to console her except to let her sit up and stand up. But how to drink milk in this way?
In the end, I concluded, maybe she's sleepy so I let her nap from 2pm to 3pm. Thinking she might be hungry when she wakes up at 3pm, she'll drink. But NO! She still struggled when I try to feed her. Finally, she managed to drink only 80ml of milk.
At this point in time, I thought to myself she is probably teething. I checked the upper right front tooth....ya, it seems to be coming out, maybe that's what hurting her.
Then at 6pm plus when she woke from her afternoon nap, thinking she must be super hungry and she'll finish her milk in seconds but NO again! She cried like I'm trying to feed her poison! Shake her head, push bottle with hands and legs...aiyo, this girl is sure stubbon when she really doesn't want something! Daddy XM came back from work and she's still the same. Thought of spoonfeeding her milk but she doesn't want after 2 mouthfuls.
So what did we do? To prevent her from being too hungry, we fed her the teething biscuits. She made a mess but at least she's eating something.
Luckily, she did drink some milk before bedtime. Maybe cos we rushed out after dinner to buy her teething gel, applied during her bathtime and hence she felt better or maybe she finally realised she's hungry...Sigh!
She's really a TERROR whenever it comes to meal time!
I'm so stressed with this new boss! =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment