She's been babbling since 3 months old but recently, it seems she's trying to say "Papa" by saying "Ah Ba Ba, Ba Ba".
I'm not really very sad or disappointed that she doesn't call "Ma Ma" first. It doesn't really matter cos I know she loves me no less. =) In fact, I think she does love me more than Daddy Xman, from the smiles and chuckles she gave me whenever Daddy Xman finished feeding her at night and brought her to me to say good night. She never fails to give me a BIG smile and kick her legs in excitement in seeing me. =)
However, I always joke with her that she mei2 liang2 xin1 cos I'm taking care of her full time and she call "Ba Ba" first.
Anyway, you guys judge for yourselves....do you think she's calling "Papa"? =p
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment