Daddy and Mummy have become Panda since Monday cos I have been waking up like 5 times a night. Actually, this has been on and off for the past 1-2 weeks but this week, I became worse.
What's wrong with me? I also don't know.=( If I know, I'll definitely tell Daddy and Mummy so they will know what to do with me.
Few hypothesis currently:
1) I'm teething
2) I play too much just before sleep (their fault lor, always make me laugh and be so happy and active)
3) I don't like my bed (cos when I'm on their bed, I slept like a log)
4) I'm hot (but unlikely cos Mummy touch me, I'm not sweating leh)
Last night, I only woke up 2 times (improvement!). So hopefully, this is a passing phrase. I myself don't like to wake up so many times a night too, it disturbs my sleep and it takes energy to cry, you know. =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment