Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

100th Post!

Wow, time flies!

It's our 100th POST!!!!

Hhhmm....Mummy actually wanted to coincide our 100th post on my 7th mth birthday (which is 2 days from now) but then so many things happened these few days that she sooooo wanted to blog it and share with our friends and relatives. Typical Mummy PP, so impatient! Kekekeke, hope I don't inherit that character from her! =)

Me Playing the Piano?




Do I look like Mozart in the making?










Hahahha, I think I am! Baby Mozart! Kekekeke. =)











Me Eating Sunflower




What's this? Looks yummy! =p










Hhmm...it sure is delicious! =)









Me, Porridge and Apple Puree

Mummy let me try new food over the last 2 days. I was with Mummy and Po Po on Wednesday and they cooked porridge for me. Hmmm...my first time and we don't know if I will like it till I tried it.

The verdict?

I think I like the porridge but then it's only the 3rd try in 2 days. We'll see how it goes in another few more days! As for the apple puree, I think it's passable. See the photos and videos below! =)

By the way, Mummy and Po Po was busy feeding me the porridge that no photos were taken of me eating the porridge. So sad, they took photos of me "disliking" the apple puree but not when I like the porridge!? How can? People will think I'm a fussy eater! =(


Wu3 Gu3 Mi3 (Multi Grains) cooked into porridge. Mummy has to painstakingly grind into powdery form so that it will be in a runny consistency after it is cooked. Thank you Mummy!




Added to porridge:
1) Yin2 Yu2 (good grade ikan bilis) stock
2) Spinach and
3) One big piece of lean meat which I can't eat yet but it adds to the taste. =)



My cup of porridge! Yummy! =)










My Apple Puree.











So Sour! Eeeee....









Sour? But I still ate quite a bit....heheh...think I still find it acceptable. =)









Me Playing in My (Rolls Royce) Carseat




Psst, I want to show you all something......










Me and my favourite pacifier.










Because I like to "eat" it.










Heheheh....Do you know that I eat till there's scratches on it? Don't tell my Mummy and Daddy, ok? Heheheh.







How come there's scratches? Cos I have a TOOTH! =)
(see it's my left lower front tooth!)

No comments: