Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kindermusik

Today, Daddy and Mummy took leave and spent the whole day with me! Yeah!

So what did we do today?

Early morning, they brought me to this childcare centre Babies Inc. (see http://www.babiesinc.com.sg/) to join in one of their program - Kindermusik (see http://www.kindermusik.com.sg/). When I was delivered in Gleneagles Hospital, Mummy received a voucher for a free session of Kindermusik in Babies Inc., that's why we are going for it today!

There were a lotal of about 7 babies including myself, ages ranging from 6 mths to 18 mths old. Hhhmm.....let's test my memory...there were
1) Wesley kor kor,
2) Eloic (pronounced as Air-Loic) kor kor (who's a mixed and look more ang mohish),
3) twins Ayden and Adel kor kors (who kept crying one after another),
4) Megan jie jie and
5) Veronia mei mei who's 6 mths old.

I was very curious and look around a lot. It's the first time I'm socialising with so many babies. =) I must say I'm a very good girl cos when the other babies were crying, I didn't join in the "fun". =)

See the pictures below for the fun we had today. =)



We started off singing and clapping with a bell on my wrist to a "hello" song. =) The teacher sings very well and I like the song! =)








See I'm so intently staring at the mat and paying attention to the teacher.










Shakers Time! Shake your bon bon, shake your bon bon! =p











Mummy carried me and walk in a circle with the other babies. There's a part that Mummy will swing me and I love that! =)









Drum Time! There's a few different drums to beat and all the babies had a chance to play with each one. My favourite? The BIG lollipop drum in my arms here...Yummy Yummy! =)









Then we each played and beat on a xylophone key pad. The sound was so melodic and we sang "Old Macdonald Has a Farm, E-I-E-I-O!". =)







Playing with a ball where we roll and catch the ball. The teacher sang songs to go with it. I don't know how to roll or catch so Mummy helped me. =)




There's also a part on massage (feel like going to SPA) and another one where I sat on Mummy's lap and sit horsey, sometimes the horse will gallop fast, sometimes will trot slowly, it was very fun and I think that's the only time I smiled during the whole session. =)

After the lesson.....











No comments: