Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

X For X-ray

Don't worry, I didn't go for an X-ray. I'm in the pink of health. This is just our letter of the week and one of the 2 "X" words I learned this week. The other being xylophone. =) Only did crafts for this letter and some writing practice.












The morning we started learning about "X", we were watching "Mister Maker" on BBC Children's channel and Mummy learned something from it for our lesson. Mister Maker taught about making skeleton from earbuds and Mummy had a Eureka moment and decided to do that craft with me but changed it into an X-ray skeleton! =)



This is what it's supposed to look like.







Instead of colouring, she wrote her name. =)









This is her X-ray.








We went on to another craft work, making a xylophone.




Pointing to the "x" on the xylophone.









Silly Trisha playing her toy xylophone with the paper mallets.




Trisha "playing" the xylophone and singing.

No comments: