Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh No! How?

My current 口头禅: Oh no! How?

How did I came about having this 口头禅? This is all because of my favourite TV cartoons, Dora The Explorer, Go Diego Go and Wonder Pets.

All these shows are about going on some adventures and saving little animals. And I will always go "Oh no! How?" whenever I saw these little animals trapped and waiting to be saved or some bad guy in the show (like Swiper the Fox in Dora) came and messed things up.

So now whenever, I can't open a box, bottle, or can't do something on my own, I'll go "Oh no! How?" If I needed help, it'll be "Oh no! How? Please (sound like piss. =p), 谢谢" and my dutiful Mummy and Daddy will help me. =)

I wonder what's going to be my next 口头禅, hope it's not some vulgar words....heheh. =p

No comments: