Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

喜怒哀乐

There's this Taiwanese variety show a few years back which has this segment "喜怒哀乐" where one has to show all the faces pertaining to the 4 emotions, 喜, 怒, 哀, 乐.

I have been teaching Trisha how to make these faces for some time. =p Why did I do that? Cos sometime back, when she's in her Terrible Twos phase, she was giving us the angry look, by looking down but with her eyes looking at us, frowning and pouting her lips. I called it her "angry" face and she knew and understand what I said. So from then onwards, when I told her to give Mummy the "angry" face, she'll do that face for me.

Then we learned H for happy and she learned to give me a "happy" face. =) I have been trying to teach her the "sad" face......heheh....but the girl is too happy to be sad....hahah.

So here's Trisha's 喜和怒! I think you can tell which is which, right?










No comments: