Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Smelly 30

Today is Mummy PP's birthday. She is stepping into a whole new decade of her life...the BIG 30. She told me that I'm the best birthday present to her every year (as long as I'm an obedient girl....hehehe...=p)

Since I'm the birthday present from me to her, Daddy XM has no excuse whatsoever to say he's "giving" me as a present to her. =p Daddy XM got to crack his head to try to figure out what Mummy PP wants or needs. Mummy is so contented with her life now that there really isn't much she wants. Of course lah, she has both Daddy and me mah! Enough already. =) Anyway, Daddy still went ahead and managed to find a meaningful present for Mummy's 30th birthday! Here's what he got!












This is a Swarovski bear dragging a cute duckie toy. Daddy thinks it reminds him of me! Round and cute! Just like me at this age! =) And in Germany while shopping in a Swarovski shop, Mummy said these bear crystals look very pretty and cute. So he thinks Mummy will love it! Indeed, Mummy loves the present and we call it Trisha Bear (errmm...I know the name is quite unoriginal...hehehe...=p). Oh, Mummy has to thank me too for this present as I gave Daddy the inspiration (cos it looks like me, remember?) to buy this cute bear!

Presents aside, I think Mummy had a wonderful day today, except for a little bit of smell in the kitchen. =p There was a choke in the kitchen sink pipe and Daddy XM had to clear it. Oooh...the smell was really horrible! It stink up the whole kitchen and living room...Yucks! Luckily Daddy managed to clear the choke somehow. We left house for lunch and the smell was gone when we came home...Phew! So there! Mummy had a SMELLY birthday today, great way to remember such an important day right? =)

Since it's her day, Mummy was on dinner strike too. Daddy had no choice but to treat her to a sumptuous meal at the Chinese restaurant downstairs our apartment. Too bad, I couldn't eat anything as they had Indonesian Rice Table type of food -all spicy. =( Here's the happy pictures we took to remember this special day. =)



Me and the birthday girl, my dearest Mummy!







Mummy, Happy Birthday! We love you lots!








See the spread before us! Yummy!

1 comment: