Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Food Progress Report

Remember Mummy was going to serve me rice for dinner starting beginning of this week?

Here's my report card for the week.

After the fried rice saga, Mummy thinks maybe the rice was too hard and dry hence I don't like and took so long to swallow. So the next few days, Mummy cooks soup to go with my rice and vegetables.




Here's corn and potato soup for Thu dinner.








It still took me 2 hours to finish this amount of rice. Mummy blended the carrots, potatoes, celery in the soup for me to go with my rice.







This is rice with mashed potato mixed with flaky salmon and finely chopped spinach. Again, not much improvement, still about 2 hours to finish this. Aren't I a slowcoach? =p







Sat dinner was mushroom soup, steamed beef with vege.









Ahhh....I think I like mushroom soup cos it took me only more than an hour or so to finish this!





In addition, Mummy has been giving me finely chopped golden kiwis, grapes and strawberries to eat instead of blending them up. I do eat them all up but again at quite a slow speed but Mummy is not giving up and will perserve till the day I can eat more textured food well and fast! =)

No comments: