First time I flipped on MY VERY OWN without help from anyone to push my little backside.=) But I still can't pull my hand from under myself. =p I'm trying very hard though. =)
Check this out.
First time I tried puree. Green peas puree to be specific. Mummy and Daddy were concentrating on feeding me, hence no photo was taken. I totally hate the green peas (take after Daddy who doesn't like green peas as well) and I gave very funny faces and at the end of it, I made a face like I was puking. Now, that was not a very pretty sight. =p Instead of a photo of me eating the puree, Mummy has photos of the puree she lovingly made for me last weekend and this weekend.
This was made last week. Green peas and carrot.
This batch of carrot puree was made last night. Mummy let me try carrot today. (see below for more on eating this!)
This is potato! Mummy's favourite! Hope I'll love them too. =) Once I'm clear of any allergy arising from eating the carrot, I'll get to try this. =)
First time in my new highchair. Daddy finally set up my highchair today. I also tried my carrot puree in my new highchair. I think I really like my highchair! =)
Mamalove High Chair from Kiddy Palace. Damage $139 but Daddy and Mummy think this is a real GOOD buy.=)
Daddy being an engineer took like 20 mins to set this up.
Daddy: Ah-um! Open your mouth BIG BIG like Daddy. Good Girl, Trisha!
Hmmm...I like carrots better than peas. =) Yum! Yum!
Finishing my carrots. See the empty plate? Mummy, give me more next time, ok?
Time for my cereal! =)
Aiyo, so embarrassing! I'm such a messy eater! Kekekekek....
First time I licked an apple. Yummy! Sweet, I like! =)
Hhmm...what's this yellow thing in my mouth? Lick and see. =p
I think I like the taste, Mummy!
Yep, Mummy, give me more! Concentrate on holding the apple for me lah, don't look at camera!
She really likes the apple. See this video below. =)










1 comment:
She is really adorable!!
Post a Comment