Today, I'm home alone with Mummy PP and will be so till Monday. How come?
Because Nai Nai got to go over to Australia Gold Coast to visit her sister (my grandaunt) and Ah Gong is on business trip.
So I'm home alone with Mummy. No one to help her with me. *evil grin*
Shall I be difficult and torture Mummy for the next 3 days?
Nah...I love Mummy cos Mummy LOVES me ALOT too! =)
I'm a good baby today. I eat, poo and sleep when Mummy wants me to. =)
I make Mummy very happy today cos I'm a GOOD girl. =)
See Mummy even has time to help me blog this down when I'm sleeping on her BIG bed. =)
It's almost time for me to wake up and Mummy is going to prepare green peas puree for me to test test. I hope I like it!
Will let you all know tomorrow! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment