Trisha is still free from it but I'm covered in blisters and they are starting to itch like mad! Calamine lotion did help to ease the itch for a while. Phew!
My fever is gone and I feeling quite normal except for the itching blisters. I have to be careful not to scratch or accidentally pop any of them especially those on my face and I have lots on my face! =( They suddenly pop out lots more all over my body and face last night and the itch is getting worse today. Oh, and they do pop out in the most inconvenient places, like in my ear, my palms and fingers! How do I wash hand now? Argghhh!
But luckily, Daddy XM can work from home and help to do things I can't do now. =)
Anyway, it's only the itching part that is terrible (now that the fever and chills are gone). So to all who have shown their concern, THANKS A LOT and I'm coping well! =)
Here's my UGLY face full of blisters! Boo-hoo-hoo!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment