How come blisters all over?
Cos I got chicken pox! After 30 years (oops, now you know how old I am. =p). I didn't even get it when my sis had it many many years ago. But now, I caught it so easily from one of the kids at The Little Gym. I think Trisha will be getting it too. =( It'll be a miracle if she doesn't.
I started feeling sore and feverish again last night and was feeling the same this morning. Then unknowingly, I popped 3 blisters accidentally without knowing I had chicken pox. I thought the fever was just the onset of a cold.
Anyway, now there's a few blisters on my body and I think there will be more. =( I just hope there will be less on my face. I still quite vain afterall. =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment