Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Growing Horizontally

Yesterday, I turned 13 mths old.

I thought I will only receive presents on my birthday but instead, I got mine when I'm 13 mths old. Finally all the new toys, books and cd/dvds that Mummy PP and Daddy XM bought for me back in Singapore were unpacked and opened up today! I had so much fun with them! Mummy PP was feeling guilty in neglecting me yesterday cos she's busy unpacking, unpacking and unpacking. So today, she let me play with so many new toys and books.

Our digital bathroom scale and my height chart were also brought over. It's time to know my weight and height!

Annoucing.....My....Latest.....Vital Statistics!

Taa...daa!

I'm 75 cm tall and 10kg light! (I don't like to call myself heavy though Daddy XM keeps saying I'm heavy...hhhmmpphh! =p)

Errmm...from the estimated 74cm and 8.5kg at my birthday, I have grown horizontally more than vertically! Oh-oh! =p

However, Mummy PP thinks I'm at a good height and weight and she said to KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! =) Mummy PP rewarded me by giving me new pyjamas to wear! =)


Me in my new pyjamas! I'm a hot chick! =)

No comments: