It's Saturday 2319hrs.
Count down to our new life in a new country. =)
In 48 more hours, I'll be on a plane with Trisha and flying to join Daddy XM!
Can't wait and I'm getting more excited as time goes by.
Daddy XM says the apartment is really very nice...yeah! We made the right choice! =)
Have been busy making last minute purchases and just relaxing a bit at home with my parents.
Hmmm....we actually didn't go around Singapore to eat our favourite food or visit our favourite places....I think we probably won't miss Singapore all that much!...kekek....except for our loved ones. =(
Hope we don't get homesick too much!
To all our friends and family back in Sunny Singapore, we will miss you all definitely but do keep in touch with us via email/blog/facebook/MSN/phone calls(?).
Bye Bye! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment