Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Scratches

Mummy and Daddy were very xin1 tong4 to see these scratches marks on my forehead on Wednesday evening. Nai Nai said she didn't know how these marks came about...heheh....

Of course it's done by myself lah....Think I must have scratched my forehead too violently....=p You know why? Cos I'm trying to pull my hair longer but in the end I scratched myself....kekeke...

Mummy, it's not your fault, ok? You did a great job in cutting my nails every weekend. Hmmm...maybe you need to give me the full nail spa treatment! hahhahah

Sorry Daddy and Mummy to have cause you heartpain. =(


See the scratches on my forehead? Near the hairline?











Hehehhe....I very silly hor, scratch myself till it bled and left scars.












Mummy is worried I'll be "po4 xiang4" but I think I'm still very pretty right?











This is taken on Thursday night. The scars are healing and become more prominent now.










My "war" marks! Sexy scars?

No comments: