What's this?
Stay At Home Mum.
1st Oct 2007 marks the start of my new career - Full Time Stay At Home Mum.
I have left the company I worked in for the last 6 years since I graduated. My last day was 28th Sept 07.
It has been a good 6 years. I can't say for sure if I'll miss the work but I'll definitely MISS MY FRIENDS! Sob! Sob!
After sending out the farewell note, I received many replies and I was very happy so many of my friends and colleagues feel sad that I'm leaving even though it's only for 2 years. (PS: I got sabbatical from the company so it's not really leaving for good. =p) They all have kind words for me which made me feel really bu4 she3 de2 to leave.
Oh well, I don't really have a choice but I don't mind stopping work for 2 years, spending time nurturing Trisha, living in a new country and be a Tai Tai, kekekeke! =)
So what should I wear for my 1st day at my new job tomorrow? Hmmmmm....should I put on my best pyjamas for the whole day? =p
From an full grown adult boss to a little tot for a boss, how's that for a drastic change in career plans? Hahaha...
I think nothing beats having this little tot for a boss. This will be the best career move ever! =)
Wish me luck in my new job tomorrow! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment