Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Send off at T1

Last Friday, Yee Yee Gelia and her family went to Taipei for a holiday + shopping trip. As Mummy PP was at Ah Gong's place last Friday, she decided to bring me and tag along to the airport with Ah Gong to send Yee Yee Gelia and family off.

This is my first time in the airport...my oh my...it's huge! So many many people of different nationalities (not that I know lah). As it was raining, Mummy PP parked at Terminal 2 and we took the skytrain to Terminal 1. Yippee! I took the skytrain (train in the sky? Mummy says will explain to me when I'm older. =p)

So Mummy PP and relatives had lunch in the staff canteen while I look longingly at their food. Hmmm....I wonder when I can eat like that? I still LOVE my milk but I'm getting interested in other food, been licking lips and sticking out my tongue when I see Mummy and Daddy eat because I want to taste too! But Mummy says we must wait till I'm 6 mths old. =( This is for my own good, she says (I think I'll be hearing that for the rest of my life from her!). I have to wait till my digestive system is stronger. OK, I'll wait since I LOVE my milk! =)

Here's Yee Yee Gelia and Yee Yee Baoyu with me.











Here's me with my legs propped up. I like to sit like that in my stroller nowadays...so comfortable but Mummy says it's so unsightly for a girl to sit like that and "hit" me gently on my legs...heheh...











It's almost time for my milk after they finished lunch, so Mummy didn't bring me to see aeroplanes. Never mind there will be chances. =)

That's the end of my airport adventure. FUN! =)

No comments: