Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2007

5.5 weeks more....

In another 5.5 weeks more, I'll be going back to work.

Haven't really prepare myself mentally to go back into the rat race again. For the past 6 years, I've been working hard to prove myself in the company and I think I'm doing not bad. Now that I have Trisha, everything has changed. I used to be a workaholic and bring work back to do but now, I'm already planning to leave office on the dot at 5pm so that I can rush home to see my precious. =)

(Better don't let my boss see this..hehehe....so colleagues, if you see this, please don't tell my boss....=p)

Has becoming a mother changed me? Have I become more patient? Magnanimous? Hmmmm....I don't know but one thing for sure is that I worry more now, or rather, there's one more person for me to worry about now. Daddy XM will tell you that about 60% of the time I worry unnecessarily. =p

Sigh....5.5 weeks is going to pass like a blink of an eye. Wish that my eye won't blink.






Will she still be so happy if she knew I'm going back to work soon?

No comments: