Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Busy Weekends

We'll gonna have busy weekends from now on. I have lined up meetups for every weekend until we go back to Holland...hehehe....=)

Firstly, Trisha's Nai Nai is back from her Eastern Europe trip last night so we went visiting her this afternoon. She had a good one hour playtime with Nai Nai and luckily we stayed near my in-laws, hence they can come visit more easily.

In the evening, I met up with my colleagues at Yanny's place. It was great to meet them all again, those faces who I used to see almost everyday when I'm still working. Knowing that everyone's doing well makes me very happy. =)

Sue is going to be a 2nd time mum and popping soon! I'm so excited for her! And then there's Michelle with her sweetie Sarah. Sarah's such a darling, at least I didn't see her fuss much but her mum Michelle says she's a terror especially when it comes to sleeping! Then there's cheeky Ryan and so well behaved Joshua! I can't believe Joshua still remembers me and can recognize me and Trisha! Good job, Sue! You have really taught Joshua so well!

Thanks Yanny for opening up her place again for our gathering......your 2 boys, Peter and David have grown so much! It was really nice chatting with you again. =)

Oh, not to forget, Eng Kiat, Serene, Rita and Dan! Really miss working and lunching and gossiping with you all! =p

I was busy chit chatting that I forgot to whip out the camera so no photos! I'm such a idiot! Oh well, I'm sure there will more of this everytime I come home to Singapore! =)

Tomorrow will be another full day at my Uncle's place for my granny's death anniversary rituals. Time for Trisha to be re-acquainted with her relatives!

No comments: