Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 2, 2007

My New Clothes!

Finally, my new clothes arrived in the mail today! =)

About a month back, Mummy PP was into online shopping and couldn't resist buying from this USA online shop called JCPenny. There was a sale going on and she picked only the sales items cos the things are not cheap and shipping rates are high! This will be the one and only time Mummy buy from online cos the shipping costs from Vpost USA is really too much!

After so long, the clothes are finally here and oops, though Mummy bought bigger sizes such that I can wear them when I'm older, they still seem a tad too big. Maybe it's for American babies but never mind, bigger is better than smaller! That means I can wear them for very long and that's more value for $!

From JCPenny



























Over the past few months, Mummy has been diligently building up my wardrobe for the next 2 years. Girl's clothes are just so cute and irresistable. Even Yee Yee Gelia and family bought some for me when they were in Taiwan! Here's the pretty clothes Mummy bought for me. Next time when I wear them, I'll let Mummy take photos of me and do a fashion show in this blog! =)

PS: The following are just some of them, there's actually more but Mummy won't post them all here so let's just stay tuned to the fashion show in the near future! =)

From FOX Baby sale



I love this colour! So bright and cheery! So Me! =)









This hoodie is for me during cold weather to keep me warm! =)








This pants is so rugged looking, I like! =) Mummy's taste in my clothes are super! =)






From Robinson's


Hhmm....this is actually picked by Daddy Xman....errrmmm....ok, it's cute too! (actually, I'm cute, so whatever I wear also cute lor! =p Daddy, your taste in clothes are great! heheh =p)







Again, another sweet little shirt for the sweet little me. =)








This is my new PJ (pyjamas!). =)








Others



This is from Gymboree. It's actually a boy's sweater but who says girls cannot wear blue.=p







This is from the F.O.S in IMM. Cheap Cheap! Only $9.90. Mummy thinks I have enough pink and green is suitable for boy boy too in case I have a brother in future... heheh. =p







The flower prints are so pretty! This is from Kids' Mall in IMM too! Only $7! As you can see, Mummy really knows how to save money!=)








This is from Yee Yee Gelia and family. So sweet hor? I'm going to wear this to Uncle Eric's and Aunt Serene's wedding!











This will be my first pair of jeans!

No comments: